Since being established in 1969, the Krallmann Group has subscribed to a sustainable, long-term corporate policy. Above all, the tradition-rich family company sees itself as a constant and fair partner and companion to its clients, providing them with flexible, long-term assistance for their projects. Eight convincing corporate guiding principles make a case for entrusting your projects to the experts at the Krallmann Group.
- Comprehensiveness: Krallmann experts view each project from highly varied perspectives. This allows you to reduce your product or production risk to a minimum and to fully exploit all available market opportunities. Thanks to the comprehensive experience in mold construction and plastic injection molding gathered over the decades, specialists rigorously analyze and evaluate all influencing factors for a project: They examine the product design for example, weigh the opportunities and risks of various types of production against each other, and rigorously implement these findings.
- Innovative competency: The joy of product innovations and their well-thought-out and superior planning and implementation are the DNA of the Krallmann Group. They shape the corporate culture and the self-image of each and every Krallmann employee, who sees himself as a pioneer and discoverer. We do not have an independent R&D department, but instead work together on innovations as a company.
- Technical core competencies: Clients will find special experience and the highest product quality in the fields of “optical components”, “lightweight construction”, “metal compounds”, for high-cavitation molds, as well as molds for reproducing extremely fine article geometries. They are characterized by the highest degree of efficiency, quick cycle times, and longevity.
- Service competency: After the completion of the production equipment for the client, the Krallmann team remains available to offer a comprehensive range of services — such as commissioning, training courses for employees, and maintenance work. Additional services such as the carrying out of material tests or design studies round off the product range.
- Fair collaboration founded on partnership: Krallmann sees itself as a sparring partner for its clients. The goal is to open up new markets with innovative products or processes and secure a long-term competitive advantage. Thanks to profound knowledge of the industry, the experts are just as able to locate market niches in product development as new markets and areas of application.
- Well-oiled project management: Rmooth operation in the process chains and absolute punctuality are a matter of course at Krallmann. From plastics-compatible component development to the transfer of the concept to plastics, clean manufacturing and timely delivery — everything is the responsibility of the corresponding project teams.
- Network: Thanks to its extensive network, the Krallmann Group has quick access to numerous specialists with a wide range of competencies. Even inquiries that lie in the border areas of the Krallmann Group’s core competencies are forwarded to the correct contact person, who then develops the best possible solution for the client.
- Professional working environment: he in-house client and technology center of the Krallmann Group offers clients an interactive and flexible environment in which they are able to simulate, illustrate, and solve all the tasks of their project with the help of the latest technology.
Krallmann employees are freely-thinking, highly motivated and creative minds who deal with their client’s requests as if they were their very own projects. This attitude is what the success of the company is based on, and will guarantee satisfied and loyal customers in future as well.