In order to constantly expand the core competencies of the Krallmann Group in the areas of mold construction and plastics processing, the company collaborates with numerous business partners and scientific institutions.
By remaining in constant contact with the best minds in each field, the Krallmann Group is able to cover numerous additional areas of competence for its clients.
The partners of the Krallmann network include:
- Automation experts
- Plastics processing experts
- Machine manufacturers
- Material experts
- Temperature control experts
- Mold construction experts
- Research institutes
- Scientists from universities and technical universities
The advantages of the network: The specialists and scientists Krallmann involves in the projects contribute to the continuous development of innovative solutions which are able to provide the client with a significant competitive edge. This means that,
- on the one hand, scientists get the opportunity to implement theoretical concepts in a practical project and to round off final theses belonging to all categories (BA, MA, doctorate) in a real-world setting; at the same time, they introduce their results into the ongoing process of product development.
- Partners from various points along the value chain are able to adapt their products and services optimally to a new technology, thereby optimizing the time required to achieve readiness for series production.
- In the end, clients benefit from a user-friendly production unit that has been adapted for all possible factors, and which serves as a rapid stepping stone for the optimal use of a new technology.
- The close collaboration generates numerous synergies and new findings between the network partners — hence benefiting and boosting the success of every single client.